Crazy Color is an alternative coloration with pure and vibrant tones. Cream coloring. Contains no peroxide or ammonia. Duration: 6/8 washes. On discolored hair allows to obtain vibrant and intense tones. On dyed hair, it intensifies the tone and gives shine. On natural hair, it provides luminosity and fantasy reflections.
MODE OF USE
Wear suitable gloves and apply gel or protective anti-stain oil around the scalp line so you don't dye more than the bill.
Do not use metal utensils, buckles, combs, etc.
Results may vary, so we recommend that you test a strand of hair in a little visible part before applying the product to the entire hair.
To get the best results, the hair has to be porous, discolored or dyed.
When you apply the product to undyed hair, only part of it may be dyed.
To maximize the effect, soften the hair beforehand so that it penetrates the color better.
When dyeing one or more parts of the hair, color, wash and dry each part separately.
1. Wash hair with a low pH balanced shampoo to optimize your acidity and get better results.
2. apply Crazy Color on damp hair with a brush, spreading the color along the entire stem and stopping half an inch from the scalp. Start at the back of the head and work up.
3. Comb Crazy Color until frothy. If you want lighter shades you will need to comb it more for best results.
4. Allow to operate Crazy Color for 15 minutes at room temperature. If the hair is sturdy, cover it with a plastic cap and let the product work for 30 minutes.
5. Finally, wash the hair with warm water until it stops lightening product. The duration of Crazy Color depends on how often the hair is washed and its porosity. The porous it is, the more intense the color and the longer it will last.