- Nourish the hair fiber from the core
- Brightness and softness
- Flexible and lightweight touch
- Protects fiber from oxidation
- Facilitates unwinding
- Protects the hair surface from dryness
- Leaves hair light and moving
MODE OF USE
After using the appropriate Bain Satin, apply one or two doses the size of a Masquintense Fins lock to turn hazelnut in drained hair. Massage the hair delicately. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Emulsify and rinse with plenty of water. Dry your hair with a towel.
Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Cetyl Esters - Phenoxyethanol - Amodimethicone - Isopropyl Alcohol - Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Glyceryl Linoleate - Citric Acid - Chlorhexidine Digluconate - Trideceth-6 - Glycer Oleylate - Linalool - Benzyl Alcohol - Hydroxycitronellal - Hexyl Clnnamal - Cltronellol - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Geraniol - Coumarin - Safflower Glucoside - Cetrimonium Chloride - Iris Florentine / Iris Florentine Root Extract - Glyceryl Linolenate - Parfum / Fragrance
- Lipids: to improve the production of natural oil.
- Glucids: to provide a real energy boost for the nutrition of the hair fiber from the root to the tips.
- Proteins: to nourish the fiber and increase softness.
- Iris rhizome extract: to protect hair from oxidation and provide long-lasting nutrition.